Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sweet & Sinister Swap Goodies





I've been putting the finishing touches on the box of goodies for my swap partner. We've emailed each other "no peeking" instructions for our blogs until the boxes reach their destination. But you guys can peek if you want. Visit the promoted princess to see what sweet & sinister items she is cooking up for me. Just don't tell me anything. Very fun! So different for me- I've never sprinkled glitter on skeletons before. I almost feel like a goth girl now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sophisticated stuff Linda. She will love it.

OhhMy Gifts & Things said...

She does LOVE IT!!!! Thank you Linda! Everything is so cute (ahem, I mean sweet and sinister). I needed a new coffee mug for the office. Everything was so neatly put together and in my tastes. You must have worked really hard on this. I hope you are as happy with what I sent you! Thank you again.