Monday, October 06, 2008

Treasures from my Artsy Autumn Swap Partner



I had the greatest swap partner in my Artsy Autumn Swap! Her name is Tammy, and her wonderful blog is called Ginger Patches Go take a peek at her beautiful quilting! She made this incredible quilt for me. It is vibrant and each fabric is a delight. The picture does it no justice. It is truly a masterpiece. And that was only the beginning. Look at the other goodies she sent. (There were more, but a few things I already either ate or started using...like the terrific image sheet of vintage children and the orange flavored hot chocolate!) Thanks for everything, Tammy!

1 comment:

marie said...

What a beautiful quilt! All the other treasures are wonderful too!

Thanks again for hosting this - it was great fun. I don't know what I enjoyed the most ~ giving, getting or seeing everything that everyone else got!