Thursday, February 26, 2009

a grace-filled moment this week





i came home from work tuesday, oh-so-tired and weary and found an incredible surprise in my mailbox! it is this "to cheer you" book from the Sunshine Club on the Follow Your Bliss Network that i belong to. my dear friend b, who also belongs to this group must have told them that we've been going through a difficult time (my husband's been laid off since the week before Christmas in the steel industry) and the group made a book for me! each page is personalized for me, and let me tell you, it made my day, no, my week! i was touched beyond words... and my dear friend b and my cyber friend linda each made a special page, as well as many people i do not even know! mary ann, the founder of Follow Your Bliss put it together and did many of the pages herself! thank you, dear friends! what a grace-filled moment!

3 comments:

Becky said...

look at all those fab pages! i am so glad it brightened up your day.
you deserve every inch of every page of it.
love, Becky

Anonymous said...

What a treasure!

Robin said...

oh my gosh! How sweet! I just found your other blog about swaps and it linked me over to you here......I'm sorry for your husbands job loss, these are awful times indeed.
What a treasure these girls have given you!