Monday, March 01, 2010

newest creations



i've really been neglecting my poor blog here. i hope you haven't given up on me!

i've had 2 main things keeping me busy. #1 my swap blog - the current swap is at 100 participants, so lots to do there! but wow! how far it has come! and #2 i've been working on jewelry again. making a necklace & earrings for my friend joyce got me in the mood to make a few more things! i made these 2 necklaces, plus some matching earrings that i haven't photographed yet. i need to do some updating and house cleaning in my etsy shop and put these in there.... but alas, my work week starts again so it'll have to wait until next weekend...

so that's my story... what's been keeping you busy lately?

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Those are gorgeous Linda! I don't know which one I like more.

becky f. said...

linda! you got it goin' on! love, love, love.
b

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful!

Debbie said...

Oh Linda...your necklaces are fabulous. I love them & I don't even wear many necklaces...but I would wear these!

Linda said...

Linda, these are so pretty!

Self Sagacity said...

Beautiful necklaces. Love the second one.