Sunday, July 07, 2013

SEWN class prep

Finally ready to get started on this fun class! It is offered by Mary Ann Moss, who has already gone above and beyond in prep work for this wonderful summer adventure! I've been joining the related flickr/pinterest/yahoo group/instagram groups and gathering necessary supplies (almost everything I already had in my studio). Just bought a couple of brushes and paint colors. I cleaned off my work table, set it up with a few personal necessities (like my favorite Raggedy Ann studio lamp and a cup of hot coffee,and last but not least, my favorite tunes to serenade me, and I'm ready to dip those paintbrushes in the paint and get started! We're starting off by painting patterns- big and random, and small and detailed... I'll show you when I've finished!

No comments: