Sunday, May 31, 2015

from Bev

This is the delightful package I received from Bev for the May Swap. I am delighted with the fabric sampler! It really is me. The quote sounds like something I would say! (And I have a few stamps in that line, but had never seen this one.) The colors are perfect and that little charm she made is adorable. (It's a button!)

As you can see, she also spoiled me with a great assortment of goodies. Bev makes jewelry, so I'm sure she made the bracelet herself. And of course, I just love buttons and trims! She topped it off with a beautiful handmade card and wrappings.

Thank you, Bev. I couldn't love it more!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

WOW! I love the banner Bev made for you. She certainly spoiled you with goodies, too! It's always fun to get a package from Bev. Enjoy your goodies.